Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARS:1995-2000

These wars I fought against everyone.
*This war is just a continuation of the 1980-1990 wars;except all of the government intelligence update is involved;and using the same operations.
*Most of my information is classified at this time. DECLASSIFIED DATA: Since 1990, agent Patry [alias agent Petry] of the Naval counterintelligence agency has been assisting enemy groups. The Army counterintelligence agency commanding officer has been completely terminated since then; as well as agent Patry. I have been the target of every group in this war. extreme violence, hate, prejudice, and aggression has been displayed in this war. The purpose of these groups are to destroy and kill the remainder of the world population. I have extracted every innocent person trapped in these wars that is possible. Only a few top innocent people remain who m,ay not survive. There are approximately 100 million to 300 million of them. Every operative; including myself, are extremely vicious, stubborn, and mentally destroyed. I have terminated almost all of them myself. I equally as well am barely surviving. At the present, noone will surrender without a funeral. The extent of aggression is colossus. I expect the war to continue for many years. Only the 1980-1985, 1990, and the 1990-2000 groups are trapped by me in this quarantined area. Noone may enter or leave without my command. I have in my possession the most sophisticated, advanced, and numerous warfare devices. At the present, nuclear materials have been hidden in non accessible areas; as well as chemical, biological, and genetics warfare devices and substances.

No comments:

Post a Comment