Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARS:1985-1990

These wars I fought against the mafia,ex-convicts,government,and street gangs.
*At this time,the entire government was terminated;as well as the society.everyone was terminated out of giving information about anything;to the government.I was still the only survivor of that war.Witnesses who were to tak over the operation were criminals who were programmed to remember the operatives operations;and,take the blame for them.They carried on as operative replacements.
*David Wilson moved next door.He had 2 other people using his name.He attempted to attack me;but,I told him I would kill him.
*At that time,criminals were hired to burn houses down by connecting electrcal wires together, hooking them up to breakers,cutting gas lines;then switching the breakers on to start an arc.They even tried to burn my house down.
*i had;at that time,installed not only fishing line with fish hooks hanging under my house;but,also, trip wire activated tear gas systems.They avoided them all;excepting a few street gangs members.I purchased 2,2 thiodiethanol,mixed it with muriatic acid,and killed them with mustard gas.
*This war was mostly chemical and gang wars.
*During this war,I fought the entire government;as well as,all of the criminals.

No comments:

Post a Comment