Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARS:1970-1980

These wars were against A.O.P.S.,W.P.O.G.,and criminals:
*the A.O.P.S.were watching me;but,earlier in the war,gave up hope for me.
the W.P.O.G. on the other hand,continued their psywar using homosexual programs;as well as,other criminal programs.They hired various criminals to attempt to learn how I was resistant to their psywar:the,eliminate me.
*In the year 1971,I asked my parents to sign the papers allowing me to join the Green Berets.I wanted to learn how to kill the operatives who were fightin me.My parents refused to sign the papers.
*in 1973,I joined the Marine Corpse.In the Marine Corpse band,many corporals,sergaents,and staff sargeants raped a married female member of the band.I became furious.I held All of the sergeants,staff sergeants,and corporals in the enlisted man's dressing room.I had a bayonet I borrowed from a sergeant.I told them if I caught them raping bagain,I would kill them All.I finally set myself up for a discharge later;when noone did anything to the personnel for their rape.
*From the time I was dischaged from the Marine Corpse in 1975 to the year 1980,I met a woman named Peggy Doss.I fell in love with her.She was being brutalizd,sexually abused,and threatened by Matt Montecque of Texas City,Texas who was a mafia operative.I sympathized with Peggy,so I decided to learn more about the situation.She said she was being abused by the mafia;and I should not be hanging around her.I told her I would be all right.I finally met Matt;who told me was in the mafia.He asked me if I wanted to join.I said "no".Later,he introduced me to his boss named Bob.Bob told me he was Matt's mafia boss;then said "now you know i am in the mafia,you have to work for us.You have 3 ways out of the mafia:kill yourself,work for us until you die:or,we will kill you".I thought,i will take my option:i will kill them.
stayed around Peggy to collect evidence.Matt was injecting her with drugs.Peggy told me she did not like to[or,want to take drugs].i became furious at the mafia.Matt hired a motorcycle gang to rape her while he was gone.I asked Peggy if she wanted me to help her.I told her I was an ex-Marine;but,she said"no".Finally,while Matt and I was in her trailer with her 3 year old daughter,I caught him throwing he up against the ceiling and bouncing her off[because she was crying]. Then,he said he would return shortly,and closed the door.He stayed there for many minutes.He was sexually raping her.I had enough.I left for a while to plan my schedules.
Later,Mat took me back to Bob's house;and left me there.i noticed a man who was 4" taller than myself standing by a table ans sharpening a knife.I thought that was going to be very pleasant...I was going to be able to kill someone.Bob told me to find him an LSD laboratory or he would contract me[kill me].He sid he would give me a few days.I told him I did not know of any drug dealers.I finally found HIS laboratory address in Denver,colorado[within a few hours].I called him up and told him of the laboratory.
I was showing a friend of mine later where the house Bob lived in was.When we were going down the street,I heard a loud bump.It was a silenced weapon's .38 caliber slug.My friends father was a Police officer;and,identified the slug.I finally had enough.I purchased a .357 magnum;the,I contacted the O.C.C.U. in Galveston[organized crime control unit.I informed them of the situation;and,told them to watch me because the hit men were going to come to me.They sent a black van to watch over me.
after a few days,I never say Bob,Matt,or the motorcycle gang again.neighther did I see the black van.
*in 1979,another friend of mine took some photos of me in a green military uniform,beret,mercenary symbol on my beret;and,aiming CAR 15[.223 cailber]assault rifle from an apartment complex patio[2nd story].
*A short while later,I decided to go to Madison,Wisconsin to visit an old Marine Corps buddy.I did.Little did I know,the O.C.C.U. found my photos and were searching for me.
La

No comments:

Post a Comment