Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARS:1990-1995

These wars I fought against everyone.
*At this time,a woman named Melissa had taken over David Wilson's case.She was a street prostitute using outdated equipment.
She incorporated the updated intelligence agencies to steal,and train her into my inventions and secrets.
*The A.O.P.S./W.P.O.G. were back at that time;and updated their information with my information.Melissa;as well as the entire society and government,was terminated.
*again,I am the only survivor.
*obviously,the A.O.P.S./W.P.O.G. are getting their wish:to kill and destroy everyone worldwide; except me[until they have no more use for me].
*The cia,army military intelligence,and fbi taught my information to the a.o.p.s. and the w.p.o.g.
*the leaders in charge of the updated operations are:the commanding officer of the Marine Corps Counterintelligence agency and Agent Petry of the F.B.I.

No comments:

Post a Comment