Wednesday, February 11, 2009

WARS:1980-1985

These wars I fought against the government operatives,mafia;and,criminals।
*This was a giant war with multiples of groups I had to fight.Of all groups,this war was most fun.I finally got to fight face to face with some people.
*At this time,the C.I.A.,NSC,Army/Marine miltary intelligence/counterintelligence,Russian KGB,and others were not extremely active;but,active.In 1980,agent McConnell[McCall] of the Army military had been present in the war.He destroyed every witness to his operations he possibly could.The others he had killed.He hired Russian military inteligence agent David Wilson to destroy the public.
*In 1981,I met a man who returned home to live with his grandmother and grandfather that lived next door to my house at 720 Winnie street in Galveston,Texas.I moved into this house after returning from Middleton,Wisconsin.This is the house my mother's father built in 1878.My mother,brothers,sister,and myself were born and raised there.
*The ex convict named Mike Bullock,told me in his first words to me"I can't wait to go back to prison".I asked "why?".He told me"I have everything there.".I told him to let me have 3 weeks to show him what life is about in the free world.He agred>
*I took care of him and kept him out of trouble.He wanted to fight everyone.After a while,he noticed many people were starting fights with me.He beat them brutally in fist fights.
*I slowly convinced him to teach me all of the secrets of criminals;including prison gangs.He taught me everything.
*He and i beat the street gangs out of the neigborhood.They had to leave or get beaten every day.
*Mike desired to go to bars to play pool.I went with him.I drank coca cola while he drank beer.I met a bartender named Rick Brown.He seemed like a playboy.Later i found out he had a brother named John Brown[a Russian KGB operative].Both told me they were in charge of raping and kidnapping 12-14 year old children.I foundout they did.Rick had an identification card that I took.It was not his picture on the card;nor,his name.The name on the card was Brian.The card was a little larger than a Texas driver's liscence.It was a military intelligence I.D.card.It was green with 1/8" bubbles on the back.
*agent McConnel had lived in the next door house in 1980.He was quiet,had no furniture,stayed onl 3 days at a time,nd had 3 suits hanging in his cars back window.I heard very much electronic psywar activity at that time.Rick Brown introduced me to Kim Son Chao.Kim was a cannible from Cambodia.He would kill people and eat their brain for knowledge,their heart for courage;and their liver for purifying his blood.When angered he said"i eat you liver".Mike hated him;but,I tried to help him.I le him stay at my house to investigate him further.Later,Dvid Wilson hired him to kill the innocent witnesses to his operations.Kim left many headless bodies on the Galveston beaches.
*President Bush sent all of the prison's life imprisonment and death row sentence convicts free t roam the streets.These were called the Rodney King gangs.He set 15,000 free in Houston,Texas alone according to newspapers.
*A man who came to my house bragged about how he liked to rape women.Mike and I became furious.Mike took him to the beach and buried an axe in his head;then buried him.
*I contactd every Army/Marine intelligence agency,C.I.A.,NSC,DOD,DIA,Russian Kremlin; then,the sedish prime minister[according to chain of command].I contacted them on a daily to weekly basis and made my reports.I was;then,attacked by them.The war was on.
*David Wilson was homosexual;and hated women.him and McConnel[who hired him]destroyed numerous people.They had 4-5 year old girls raped by 5-6 year old boys,had U.T.M.B. students captured and raped by ex convicts,had gun fights with the F.b.I;AND WORST OF ALL,kIM BURNED THE NIPPLES OFF OF WOMEN'S BREASTS THAT WERE TRYING TO ESCAPE.HE USED A NEON SIGN TRANSFORMER[WHICH I LATER CONVINCED HIM TO LET ME HAVE AS EVIDENCE].David first used the term"dog" at that time.He mad women crawl on their hands and knees and eat dog food from a bowl.
leutenant colonel Reidel and major Harris of the Marine counterintelligence agencies were there at that time.They did nothing.They finally told me[major Harris]"noone is going to save you;and[lt. col.Reidl]"noone is going to help you".I used a neighbor's phone[cecil grisham senior] to call these organizations.
Agent Teague of the Washington,D.C. C.I.A. moved to the Houston branch.she laughed at me when I contacted her;then,said"what do you want me to do about it?".
*The war was on after that.I fought them all.I even denounced my citizenship past,present,and future at that time.
*They attempted to ensure I would not find a job.They said they desired me to starve on the streets.






No comments:

Post a Comment