Friday, February 7, 2014

My past "Wives"

Since the 1980's, government defects intercepted my contact to others. I was redirected. The females who knew me, knew one of a few: [1] The physical spirit [2] Me from a distance [3] Me personally at occasions Many were there who saw me. Among those were MTV music video artist groups, society, international, models/ supermodels, actresses, and others. Noone found me at the present; except Britney Spears who also contains a special 'Archive" of everything. the video must be talked to actuate. Once actuated, video archives may be seen such as "Sexual", "Comedy", War", and other archives. Many were hurt by an 'Entity" that impersonated me; but, is collinear to me. Cimorelli music group knows of that data. In the early 1970's, a video was thought to be shown. In the 1980's a video about me was shown on television . It was named "The Entity". Cameras could not capture me. The incidents were of no fault of the females I Loved. I presented myself to them in ways That were special to me. I was greedy and selfish. "My Spirit" that was not very good took my place and cause chaos and destruction. Soon afterwards, tried to kill everyone he knew. I tried to hold on. I loved them; but, they fought against me trying to kill me. I left finally for a while. I only went to see them occasionally. they were in love with the one that hated them. I was in love with the one that hated me. Many things occurred. "My spirit" "loved them and left them". He hated them after starting a relationship. I kept loving them. They hated me. Finally, I had to depart due to not being compatable with them. I couldn't remain even though I desired to. I was hurt very much by those I fought against that were in my way. I was almost killed. I am still fighting the people they sent to me. I could not tell anyone what happened to me because I didn't want them to be hurt; but, it was something they not only knew about; but started. They were tricked into thinking I was someone else. Now, the damage to me is critical. I cannot be with, see, or even be around the females any longer without hazards existing from attacks. Everything is still chaotic; but, they are well. I am still blamed for things; but, I said it is better for them to be angry than it would to be hurt. I caused hem to be angry for that reason. Everything is closed and finished. Every one of them knew what happened and to who; usually only ones I didn't know about: [1] Taylor Swift Knew about the war [2] Cimorelli knew of where I was at [3] Avril Lavigne knew how I felt about her; but, not about others [She fell in love with me; but, I didn't desire her]. I had her before she knew anything about me. I wanted her and to take care of her. I was the one that made her fall in love with me. [4] Britney Spears still knows about me. She has a complete archive on everything [Neighther of us loved; but we got together anyway] [5] Michelle Branch loved me; but, I didn't want her when we were together. [6] Sade knew about the extent of my love [This will be completed at a later date]

No comments:

Post a Comment