Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Female Friends and Girlfriends

Not one of my female friends and girlfriends has to make me love them; or have them. they do not have to regulate me, too. If any of them wants me to love them, they know I will not control their mind. I do not have to control them. When we are finished; and I leave, the next time will be as the first. Each and every time will be like the first time. They will decide what they desire. If I agree, we will get together. If I do not agree, we will wait until later. Noone is obligated to do, think or say anything they do not desire. Total freedom means total love. Only during single sided relationships, relationships lacking trust, or rape is anyone forced to do say or think anything against their will. Presently, slavery; except on a voluntary basis, is not allowed, healthy, or legal.

No comments:

Post a Comment