Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Females I Desire to Marry

There are many females I desire to marry including: [1] All of my friends at MySpace [2] Britney Spears [3] Avril Lavigne [4] Ryan Newman [5] Female models at Kohl's [6] Jaime Pressley [7] Vanessa Hudgeons [8} Selena Gomez [9] Zooey Deschanel [10] Leighton Meester [11] Vivi [The female librarian at Texas City] [12] Carly Rae Jepson [13] Jennifer Sky [14] Jennifer Lopez [15] Jessica Alba [16] Rachel Zoe [17] Rachael Ray [18] Jennifer Anistan [This list is not complete. it will be more completed later].
I have over 1,000 girlfriends at Myspace. I also accrued many true girlfriends at Facebook; but, some alcoholics kicked me off of Facebook. I have another 1800 girlfriends at AsiaMe.com
I have 3.8 billion girlfriends worldwide that I want to marry. I am not compatible with anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment