Saturday, February 7, 2009

MY COMPLETE PROFILE

in these blogs,i will explain my entire life experiences,who i am;and my future plans. This is a general summary of my life: 1955-1960: [1]Before birth, I awoke. It was totally dark around me. I tried to search for a way out of my encapsulement. I could not move. I thought of looking beyond the dark walls. I saw a statue of the "Mother Mary" between 2 windows in a room. The room was empty. I realized I was not breathing. I thought of how to breathe. I took a small, slow breath through my nose. I felt a thick liquid similar to the viscosity [thickness] of pancake syrup go to my sinus. I breathed out. Afterwards, I "blacked" out. Everything turned dark. I do not remember anything until after birth. [2]At 12:45 P.M. June 1, 1955, I was born. I died 3 times after birth. The doctor gave me 2 blood infusions; at my "mother"'s command. The blood was 2 different types from my "Father" and "uncle". I was not expected to live. I survived. [3]During these years, I could not effectively communicate with anyone. I could not understand what anyone was trying to say. In these years, I attempted to communicate; but was unable

No comments:

Post a Comment